Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Fun at the Casa!

I love to decorate my home for Halloween and have collected quite an array of delightful items over the years!  People ask me where I get all of this stuff, actually, a lot of it came from Pic N Sav!  Remember, back in the Day Gang?  Pic N Sav is now Big Lots and not so unique in the Halloween decor offerings I must say.  (and the price is higher!)  Of course, this little lovely, fiber optic dream, was a gift from my mom a few years ago~Love these guys!

This is one of my cool plastic light-up Jack O Lanterns, courtesy of Target many years ago when they used to have a great selection of Halloween goodies.  Unfortunately, Target, along with many other retailers have cut way back on their seasonal inventory.  So glad I've been collecting for years~I don't NEED another thing!
 Us Lovlies~Lynne, the Beautiful Zombie Chick, Me, Debbster, the Chinese Dragon Lady (sans my dragon...I think the little fellow snuck-off for a snack!)  and Dabrina, A most Lovely and colorful Witch! We have all known each other since High School and still keep in touch after all these years!  Actually, Lynne and I have known each other since 3rd Grade!
A delightful bunch of Party-Goers: Jesse, Randy, Josie, Suzanne and Sam!  Jesse is another alum from high school, and the girls are all of my hiking buddies! (I know, I NEED to get back to the trail!)

No comments:

Post a Comment