Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fa-La-La Holiday Trunk Show!


What a Total Blast we all had at my Fa-La-La Holiday Trunk Show!  This was combined with my November Crop, which made it that much more FUN! The Girls shopped, cropped and dined their way through 12 hours at Mi Casa Gang!  I made a pot of  lima bean (butter bean) and ham soup in the crock pot for our lunch.~(all made from scratch by yours truly!) I soaked the dry beans the night before!  Then, we enjoyed a Fabulous dinner, compliments of Bonnie~beef tenderloin and twice baked potatoes, thanks Bon for the BEEF! I never cooked this meal before, but it turned out FANTASTIC...if I do say so myself! (sorry, was so overcome by hunger, I forgot to take pics of the glorious food!)

The food frenzie ended on a high-note with lovely desserts~pumpkin pie, apple pie and brownies!  Thanks also to Cristina for the awesome pomegranates and fresh picked apples from Bonnie! What a harvest!  You Girls really know me...food is my favorite thing to share, and I love cooking for you Gals!

Table at the Trunk Show~tree with holiday gift tags, wallets and cases and books, Oh My! 
 Another table all laid-out with more art I created for this event along with rediscovered pieces that were displays from my old store.  Sold some too!
 I LOVE my sign! Remember, I found this old marble lovely at the Salvation Army in Vegas? Reworked it with my "Paper Magic" and Voila'~it's MINE!
 Fun heart necklace I made for an earlier show in October~might as well show it off for Christmas!
 Top view of my Marilyn canvas, Santa Book and "Marie" piece.
 "My Suitcase Runneth Over"!
 "Tag, you're It"!  Fun little tags to adorn your Christmas Gifts Gang! 
 Lovely Wall swag from my "Deck Your Walls" Collection!
 Can you believe it...I made CARDS! (I swore I would never make cards...people throw them away you know...)  But, I'll sell them! Ha, ha!
 Some of the Party-Goers~ Cristina, Kathi and Sonia!  
Up to their elbows in paper!
 Yvette and Bonnie give it a go!  This was Yvette's first swing at scrapbooking! 2 pages in 12 hours! Whoo Hoo! I hope we didn't scare her off! Actually, Bonnie schooled her on the finer points of scrapbooking~and her two-page layout was beautiful and very detailed! I'm embarrassed to show my first pages~Yvette can be proud! Good job Girlies!
Party-goer, food lover and professional scrapbooker extraordinaire, Sam Ching-Bling! Sam's always the life of the party whenever she arrives! Always with a theme~that's Sam!  Thanks for the wonderful desserts Sam!   We all had a awesome time, as did all of the visiting guests that stopped by the Trunk Show!  Thanks to all of you for your continued support and Love! You Guys ROCK~Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment