Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Count Your Blessings

Wow, are we really in the middle of November already? Time is fleeting by and we're quickly crashing into the Holiday Season, whether we're ready for it or not. I feel like I'm still in August~maybe it's this weather we're having lately, but I think I'm just stuck somewhere else these days! (In my studio creating!) 
Lately, I've been hearing of so many people being diagnosed with terrible health issues. I have no words for this. The awful disaster in the Philippines.  I have no words. Watching the news, a murder here, a murder there, reported to us on an hourly basis. I have no words. 

All I can think of us to count my Blessings and remain Grateful for the life I'm Blessed to live today and pray for those afflicted.  Life is fickle, and I could very easily be the one needing prayer and support at any time. Cherish your lives and each other Gang~we're All we have! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment