Thursday, May 13, 2010

Swingin' Bling!

I discovered using chandelier crystals and "found" objects ie: antique earrings and jewelry bits, make wonderful and unique pendants! I used old book pages for the background (saved from tearing apart a book for another altered project...nothing goes to waste!) Soon, I will be learning to solder so I can add a different element to my jewelry making and "step it up a notch"!
These lovelies were made the same way, only without the fancies on top. Still fabulous, and personalized with individual stamped initials!

Humble beginnings of my pendants...I spotted this chandelier in one of my favorite haunts~got a great price for it, and the rest is history! Now, I just have to think of something to do with the lamp after the crystals are all off...maybe use it as a type of hanger for something...remember, nothing goes to waste!

Crystals before their bath...still pretty no matter what!






No comments:

Post a Comment