Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spring Bling!

My latest piece of lovliness! This necklace took me awhile to make, being I was making it up as I went along. Now, I'm finally realizing, as with scrapbooking, that every piece doesn't need to be a perfect piece of art when you have to build an inventory! Unless you want to take forever to create your art pieces! I'm working on a system that allows me to mass produce the easier more commercial pieces while allowing for the actual art that I need to create! A delicate balance, but very possible to do. Kudos to you artists out there that are doing this every day, you all make it look easy to balance; you're my inspiration! Soon, my pieces will be availabe at the Scrapping Lounge in Montclair, Ca. so be sure to Swing on By the Lounge! www.scrappinglounge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment