Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Little "Ornamental" Fun!

 Had some Fun making all of these wonderful beaded ornaments this week, thanks to my friend Cristina!  They are so easy to do and fast~and the results are Amazing, as you can see!  These are going to make wonderful Christmas gifts this year!
 I just used beads that I already had in my arsenal, so no money spent! (Cristina gave me the balls to use.)  I will go to Michael's after the holidays and score the balls on clearance, that's the trick!
 After I would finish each one, I would think THAT one was the most beautiful! It's so fun to watch it take shape as you create it~Love these!
Cristina and I would text and send each other pictures of our newly created piece after we finished it~was really fun to see the different color combinations we would come up with!
Wishing you All a Christmas that is Merry and Bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment