Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jeans with Femme Flare!

Been playing around with my jeans and this is what I came up with! This pair is "not for sale" being they're my prototype and loaded with mistakes~I am however, working on a pair that will be "For Sale" soon-I'll post them as soon as they're ready! Recently, I was in Arizona with friends and received a lot of attention while wearing these lovelies! They look great with any shoe~I wear them with my cluncky platforms, cowboy boots or even tennies; anything goes!



If you have a pair of favorite jeans, I can "Trick-Out" let me know! ~here's the low down:



Complete Jeans-$165.00

Your Jeans-no applique- $85.00

Your Jeans, Your applique- starting at $105.00
Your Jeans, My applique- starting at $115.00



All applique work is sewed-on, even if they're iron-on appliques, I sew them so they last. Jeans can go through the wash, but will come with instructions so they hold-up!



Email me at: paradisekittenart@yahoo.com if interested!

1 comment: