Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lookit Those Beads!

I so Love the neclace designs from the 40's and 50's! So, of course, I just had to make my own verson of these time-honored pieces! I love to mix texture and opposing styles of beads to create combinations that you wouldn't expect!


For Sale-$63.00


In this piece I used some fun playful beads~I love the reds and light greens together. This one could be worn for the holidays...or not, just depends on YOU! I also had fun using polished bullet casings to accent this piece; kinda cool I think!



For Sale: $63.00
These Autum colors really appealed to me along with the oblong tile-look shape of the outer strand bead. This is a great look with any outfit~very classy without being stuffy. Love It!


For Sale: $63.00


Another blue mix with totally different beads. The outer strand beads are actually made of wood and are very light-weight. Quite deceiving compared to their size. This turquoise color can be the right POP of Color for your fall wardrobe that can carry you all through the seasons well into Summer!



For Sale: $63.00

No comments:

Post a Comment