Monday, November 10, 2014

Journaling Journey

Well Hell-o, it's been awhile since I've posted here~sorry to have been absent for so long. Currently, I've challenged myself to create a page a day in my Art Journal for the next 30 days! I was up late one night trolling YouTube and watching great videos on art journaling when I figured this would be a good exercise for me. I started this past Saturday and have now done 3 enteries in my journal so far! Whoo Hoo! I have to learn to not expect every entry to be a masterpiece, but an exercise in techniques and creative exploration mixed with a little personal insight and thought.  Easy, right? I still find at this early stage of the game, that I'm striving for perfection, like I'm working on a commissioned canvas. Hopefully, I will soon relax and just Create, we'll see. Meantime, I'm enjoying this fun journey and will post more pictures as I go along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment