Monday, October 15, 2012

GlitterFest Fall was a Blast!

Me in my Halloween Best! 
Who knew stripes and polka dots would work so well together?

My booth set-up at the House.
Gotta do a dry run to make sure it all fits!

One of my specialties~re-purposed
Eyeglass Cases!  I love a bowl-ful of these Goodies!

My Booth at GlitterFest!

Dia de los Muertos picture I had on display at my booth!
She's still for sale Gang!

My "Bone Daddy" and "Sacred Heart" necklaces-
Both from my Dia de los Muertos Collection!

Crystal and her Sister at their booth at GlitterFest!
Great Art Crystal~you're Amazing in all that you do!
Did you know that Crystal also sings in her band~90 Proof! 

Tara, another of my majorly talented Art Friends
at her lovely booth at Glitterfest!  Tara's art is so beautiful,
as is she!

 Michelle makes the most amazing journals out of
re-purposed silver trays! They are so unique and of
awesome quality~I want them all!
 
Now, there's my legs...where's the witchy rest?

Michelle's co-pilot on her drive in from Arizona
to California to do this show. Meet the 
Headless Biatch!

Michelle, who does amazing things with tile~the 
mosaic art that she does is off the charts! I did
buy one of here "Day of the Dead" Cup Cakes!

Lori makes the most awesome decorative heads
that are a Marie Antoinette style and Freida~
So Cool!

Michelle's "Day of the Dead" Cup Cakes!

The Show in Full Swing...after the crowds were making their rounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment