Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Pretty Baubles by Debb

Feather & Pearl Bracelet
I so love mixing my treasure finds with all
kinds of pieces that you normally wouldn't
think of together! I love altering individual
pretties and matching them in new ways.
My Victorian Rose necklace was inspired by the
central piece that I felt needed something more
to really make it amazing and different. Love the
clunky chain which makes it more hip!
Pink Pearl bracelet~the pearls were hijacked
from a vintage piece from the 60's~the rest
came together from more of my found treasures.

Okay, I just love cut crystal chandelier
pieces! What girl doesn't? Now, you can wear
a bit of glam and shine wherever you go!

All that Glitters is this golden rose
and chandelier chrystal necklace! I Love
how this piece turned out~the contemporary
necklace combined with the vintage roses
and crystal pendant~love it!











No comments:

Post a Comment