Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Holy Lip Balm Batman!

Hey Gang, I had a blast yesturday making my own lip balm in the kitchen! It reminded me of my lab days back in the 80's. (for those of you that don't know, I used to work as a lab assistant in a local pathology lab; oh the stories I could tell...) I dygress,
The little pots of lip relief are made of all natural ingredients; I made three flavors~lemon, orange and peppermint. I gave some to my hiking girls on the trail this morning and the balm really did the trick with today's windy weather! I also had fun making my own body scrub and face scrub, which I used last night; great exfolliators gals! And so easy to make using items that most of us have in our pantry. I also made what I call a dry "toothpaste" with baking soda, peppermint oil and dryed finely grated lime zest, refreshing! I love knowing the ingredients in some products I'm using, ingredients I can pronounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment